|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
15th July 2020
20th August 2020
Government Institute of Forensic Science started accepting applications for the academic year (2020-2021) . Admissions are available for
1) B.Sc first year,
2) PG Diploma in Digital and Cyber Forensic and Related Law and
3) PG Diploma in Forensic Science and Related Law .
Last date of registration is 20th august 2020
1. B.Sc. Forensic Science
How to fill-up form?
Instruction to fill Application form Online
1. Applicants should register before filling up the application form for B.Sc. Forensic Science-First Year, PG Diploma in Forensic Science and related Law and PG Diploma in Digital and Cyber Forensics and related Law.
2. If you are a filling the form for first time, click on the available Admission tab on the Homepage. The registration page will now open. Fill your details carefully. Once you completed filling the information, click on Register.
3. If you have already registered, click on “Already Registered? Click Here to Login” button at the end of the page by entering your registered mobile number and password.
4. On successful registration/ login, you will be directed to payment page. For open Category students, the registration fee is Rs. 200/- and for other categories, the registration fee is Rs. 150/-.
5. On clicking the Pay button, you will be directed to the payment gateway. Fill your billing information (name, address, mobile number etc.) and select you payment option from payment information and click on Make Payment. Payment can be made using either of the options: Debit Card, Net Banking, Mobile payments, Paytm, Wallets, UPI.
6. On successful payment, you will be redirected to Application Form as shown below:
7. Fill the form as per your details. While filling the SSC and HSC details, if your board has awarded grades for every subject, kindly convert the grades to marks (as per the formula given on your mark sheets) and then fill the marks. For some state boards, the mark sheets contains marks of both 11th and 12th class, those students should fill up the marks of only 12th or second year of HSC.
8. Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature (in .jpg, .jpeg and .png format only) of size not more than 300KB.
9. Also upload your SSC and HSC mark sheets (in .jpg, .jpeg and .png format only) of size not more than 1MB.
10. Once the information is filled and images are uploaded, click on the checkbox given at the Declaration part and finally click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form.
11. On successful submission of the form you will be directed to your account as shown:
1). In case of any query, feel free to contact us: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) For Payment related query write us on email@example.com or on Whatsapp 9423451303 (The issue will be sorted within two working days)